Monday, July 14, 2008

"It's a Great day at Avante"


I recently started a new job as a receptionist at Avante. Day after day I have seen women and men come in and leave with amazing hair or feeling revived and relaxed after a mani-pedi. Etc... My point is I think every woman deserves a day at the spa and Avante is just the place! It is located on Power and McKellips by Target. It would also be nice to see some familiar faces in there. They sell Bumble and Bumble products which I have been testing out and I am in love with it! Get out of the heat and come have a great day at Avante!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Did Avante pay you for the promo? Cause if not, they should. I'm dying for a pedicure right now! Hmmm, maybe that's what I'll do today...

Pat said...

very good commercial meg! Let Avante know, maybe they will give you a raise!